Water, brown rice, oats, quinoa, amaranth, vegetable oil, potato starch, cassava starch, corn flour, potato, green pepper, onion, red pepper, salt, gelling agents (carrageenan “extracted from seaweed”), vegetable fat, spices, annatto paste, flavor enhancer, carrot, garlic, brown sugar, preservative (calcium propionate), chili. “May contain traces of gluten”
Method of preparation
- Preheat the skillet.
- Put a dash of olive oil.
- Place the medallion in the pan 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Place the medallion on a microwaveable plate. DO NOT COVER IT.
- Turn on the microwave for 1 minute at high temperature until the medallion is fully heated.
- Put oil on the grill and chimichurri on the medallion
- Place the medallion on the grill and leave 3-4 minutes per side until it browns.
Points of Sale
You know what?
- High protein content
- Helps preserve cardiovascular health
- Increases the feeling of satiety
- Prevents cases of osteoporosis
- Contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and C
- High fiber content
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Helps prevent visual impairment